Self-Service Migration from UTORmail to UTORexchange.
Migrating your account from UTORmail to UTORexchange has four steps:
- Follow the instructions on the self-service pages to migrate from UTORmail to Exchange. If you haven't already done so, please read the documentation at Email Migration page
- Copy your address book or contacts as described in the documentation (these are not moved during the migration process).
- Test the migration in the web interface to ensure it was successful.
- Configure your email client(s) to work with Exchange. Please see migration preparation page.
- For webmail users, copy your address book or contacts as described in the documentation (these are not moved during the migration process). Please see migration preparation page.
Before You Start ...
Make sure that you have read and understand the client configuration instructions.
By entering your UTORid and password and clicking the Authenticate button you agree to migrate your email to the new Exchange service.
Once you have clicked on the Migrate button on the next page you will only be able to access email through Exchange. Access to email on the Exchange servers will not be available until the end of the email migration process. To log in to your new Exchange account, you will continue to use your UTORid and password.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact your departmental
IT support provider, the Help Desk (416-978-4357), or send an email